Edward D Martirosian, MDCardiovascular Disease
Dr. Martirosian received his undergraduate degree from The George Washington University, in Washington, D.C., and his medical degree from VCU Medical Center Medical College of Virginia, where he also completed his Internship, Residency, and Fellowship in Cardiology. During this time, he also served as Chief Resident.
Dr. Martirosian has an impressive military service record, reaching the Army rank of Major, and served Active Duty in the European Medical Corps during the Vietnam War. He received an Army Commendation Medal in 1972, awarded to those who have distinguished themselves through heroism, meritorious achievement or service.
Dr. Martirosian is married with three children and is very involved with St. Stephens Episcopalian Church in Richmond during his free time.
- Cardiovascular Disease - Primary - Board Certified
- Practicing since: 1972
- Gender: Male
- Graduate Degree: Medical College of Virginia - 1965
- Internship: Medical College of Virginia - 1966
- Residency: Medical College of Virginia - 1968
- Fellowship: Medical College of Virginia - 1969
- Parham Doctors Hospital
- Retreat Doctors Hospital
- Henrico Doctors Hospital